Friday, July 26, 2013

Let Love Stay Release Is Here






**Let Love Stay is the sequel to Let Love In and has a HEA.**
**For mature audiences only - for language and sexual situations**

If you’re lucky, you’ll fall in love – truly, madly and deeply in love. But what happens when that honest and pure love isn’t enough to erase your fears? What happens when your past rears its ugly head and threatens your future?

Maddy and Reid had that kind of love – the all-encompassing, Earth shattering, once in a lifetime kind of love. Then life happened. Old wounds that were thought to be long healed and scabbed over are ripped opened and they are forced to face the possibility that, maybe, they are not strong enough to fight their demons and embrace the light.

Together, they found out what love is, but now they will each need to heal on their own before they can ever be together again. They must face their fears and beat down their pasts in order to find their way through this crazy uphill battle called love.

They’ve let love in, but now, they need to find out how to Let Love Stay.




Purchase Link

http://www.amazon.com/Let-Love-Stay-Series-ebook/dp/B00E5TQ0CY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374849333&sr=1-1



My Thoughts
I read Let Love In and fell in love with Maddy and Reid!!!!!!! Let Love Stay gave me more of my favorite couple. As every relationship grows, there are bumps along the way. In Let Love In, we were left wanting to see our favorite couple mature, get their stuff straight and have that happily ever after. I'm not an overly emotional reader. This book tugged at my heart strings (in a good way). You feel pulled in as you watch Reid and Maddy mature in their relationship, coming together and really learning to lean on each other. They learn to face life's obstacles and losses together. And I fell in love with Momma C. Lucy has a heart of gold and her love for Melody, Maddy, and now Reid pours through this book. When she talks with Maddy giving her real heartfelt advice, it made me want to call my own mom just to say I love you and thanks for the advice through the years. I enjoyed Let Love In, but Let Love Stay took me to a whole different level. It draws you into a strong emotional connection with these characters and all that they have been through. Melissa Collins, keep doing what you are doing, I look forward to even more!  Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment